La Zona Franca Puerto Iguazú (ZFPI) with an area of 42 hectares is an Extra Customs Territory, where the goods that enter and, remain within its limits, are exempt from the payment of taxes and import and export rights, until their Definitive destination.
It has a key location for the Mercosur trade movement.
Has access to multiple communication channels.
Industrial, commercial and service activities may be developed.
Provides all necessary services for any type of commercial and / or industrial activity.
It offers an innumerable number of opportunities and advantages to its users.
It has a retail activity through a free shop under customs control (Duty Free Shop).
Know all the different requirements and data to present.
Documentation of the legal framework of the Puerto Iguazú Free Zone.
How to be user
Requirements and data to be submitted
- Individuals or Companies: data of the members.
- Company Name: Personal data of the members or members of the directory (Name, ID, real address, special address).
- Activity or special turn you want to develop.
- Facilities you want to build or rent, with their technical specifications.
- Three forms OM-1228 E (importer / exporter registration) certified by Notary public.
- Certification of the customs authority regarding the non-existence of infractions to the Customs Code, by the applicant or of the members of the Corporate Name.
- Constancy of CUIT.
- Copy of Form AFIP F.420 / J (legal entities).
- Copy of proof of registration Multilateral Agreement.